Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nick en France

Hello,

My name is Nicholas and I'm a junior at Saint Mikes. This year I'm participating in a year-long study abroad program in Bordeaux, France. The program is overseen and run by Middlebury College while the french host university is l'Université de Bordeaux. As an exchange student, I was asked to sign a "language contract" with Middlebury in which I signed off my right to speak English for a year. That said, following this post my blog will be in French. At the bottom of my blog there is a "google translate" application with which you can translate my posts if necessary. The "google" rendered translation will not be perfect but will at least give you a good idea of what's going on. As a heads-up, grammar errors, odd punctuation and unclear sentences are all signs of a lousy online translation but also just good signs of bad writing on my part. Through this blog I hope share my experiences and give Saint Mikes students an idea of what it's like to study abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment